So, Kev and I have a habit of watching the Discovery Channel because of the many interesting shows they air. Kevin decided to take a lesson on making a squirrel snare just like survivorman did a couple of episodes ago. I had to get some pictures of this. It was so funny! He was having some trouble cutting the wire/string with his swiss army knife. Here is a little bit of our conversation:
Kev: This knife sucks for cutting this string.
Ash: Kev, why don't I get you a scirrors?
Kev: Ash survivorman does'nt have a scissors!
Ash: Kev he also doesn't sit on a lawn chair while making a snare and text his buddies to ask for help.
Does anyone else have a feeling this isn't gonna work??
Well then after taking a break from the hard work to go grab a bite with friends, Kevin brought his friend Gary over to help. Gary decided they needed to build a rabbit box as well. Melissa (Gary's wife) and I went to Hobby Lobby while the boys were fighting to survive in the rugged terrain of our backyard. We got home just in time to catch the last of the process.
I had to ask, "So since when does survivorman have a drill, a saw, screws and nails?"
I will definitely be posting an update IF we have any luck catching something.
2 comments:
Kevin, if I ever get lost in the middle of no where, I want to be lost with you!
Hahaha! This cracks me up! I can't wait until you catch something!
What, no updates? I am wating for some sort of catch. I am begining to rethink my previous comment about wanting to be lost with Kevin.
Post a Comment