Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Little Sister is soooo Cool!

So, my cool little sis, Erica is having the time of her life right now!! That's right! She left for the Netherlands at the beginning of January to study abroad for 3 months. I am so excited for her and I am planning a trip to go see her as well.

I also got her to start a blog and document her travels. You can find the link at the right hand side of my blog. Check it out and see what cool stuff she is up too.

I miss you Erica and I hope you are having fun! I can't wait to get out there and visit you!

2 comments:

Brooke May said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooke May said...

WTF? I am you little sister too...am I not as cool as Erica :(

JK!