Sunday, August 16, 2009

Kevin's Graduation and Red Carpet Day

This past week was a huge one for Kevin. He finally got his pilot wings!! What an awesome accomplishment after many long months of training. I am so, so proud of him:)

Kevin's parents, uncle Tom, his sister, my mom and my little sis Erica all made the trip to Enid for the events. Link
We really loved the red carpet tour of the base on Thursday. Then on Friday morning we enjoyed breakfast in the squadron and we saw Kevin graduate and get his wings. Friday evening was the formal banquet dinner and awards. I was so happy that Erica could make it for that since she missed the Red Carpet Day.

It was so wonderful to have our families here for the festivities! Thank you for making it so special for Kevin and I. We missed everyone who couldn't make the trip! We love you all very much!

Click here for all the pictures!

1 comment:

K. M. Christianson said...

Love the purple dress Ashley.
Oh yeah, Kevin love the wings too ;)