Kevin's mom just spent a week in Enid with us! She arrived on April 3rd and spent Easter Sunday with us. Although, Kev and I had to work everyday this week, she spent a lot of time getting to know our neighborhood and keeping Aero entertained. It was really nice to come home in evening and just hang with her.
This Friday, Deb was able to see Spouse Taxi at Vance AFB. This is a special day for the instructor pilots and their wives. We had the awesome opportunity to experience a high speed taxi up the runway! I got my own flight suit, helmet, oxygen mask, boots, gloves and even my own name patch and wings! Kevin sat in the front seat of the T-6 and I sat in the back seat and communicated with the tower. And of course the best part was running up the engine and feeling what its like to run up the runway before take off.
I have to say that Kevin has the coolest office I have ever seen, the cockpit of a jet!
This Monday is also another big day for us! We are celebrating our 2nd Anniversary. It has been an awesome two years and we have much to celebrate on this day. We celebrated down in Oklahoma City. Debbie took us out for an awesome steak dinner on Friday night!
After seeing her off early on Saturday morning, Kevin and I planned a great day in the city! We visited the Botanical Gardens in downtown OKC. Then we headed to Lake Hefner and took Aero to Paw Park Dog Park, also known as Doggie Heaven! It was an awesome dog park and Aero's first chance to run around like a crazy man with all the other dogs. We will definitely be taking him back!
1 comment:
You went to Cattlemen's! My class went there a few times, the steak was great, I thought!
Post a Comment