The OKC Memorial is an awesome race and the people of Oklahoma City are so wonderful and make the race one of best I have run. We were excited to be running with several of our Air Force friends. It was also awesome to have Brooke and two of her girl friends come down from Wichita to run with us. We had a blast and are looking forward to next years race!
Sunday, May 2, 2010
OKC Memorial Marathon 2010
This post comes a little late and I have no pictures to share yet. But, last weekend Kevin and I ran in the Oklahoma City Memorial Half Marathon. This was my 3rd half marathon and Kevin's 1st. After years of asking Kevin to race with me, he finally agreed was very excited about training and completing his 1st race. It was really fun to train and run the race together!
The OKC Memorial is an awesome race and the people of Oklahoma City are so wonderful and make the race one of best I have run. We were excited to be running with several of our Air Force friends. It was also awesome to have Brooke and two of her girl friends come down from Wichita to run with us. We had a blast and are looking forward to next years race!

The OKC Memorial is an awesome race and the people of Oklahoma City are so wonderful and make the race one of best I have run. We were excited to be running with several of our Air Force friends. It was also awesome to have Brooke and two of her girl friends come down from Wichita to run with us. We had a blast and are looking forward to next years race!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment