Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Will This Be The Week?
Well, the baby's due date is upon us! Only one week to go. We can't believe how fast these last nine months have gone. Pregnancy has been awesome actually! I have really enjoyed growing along with the baby. Kevin and I have tried to take it all in as we have prepared for her arrival. The doctor has told us that a majority of women will deliver between weeks 39 and 40. So he has said to bet on this week to be the week! Kevin and I are both thinking our little girl will keep us waiting a little longer, but you never know. The "go bag", as Kev calls it, is packed and the car seat is securely installed in the SUV. So I guess you could say we are as ready as we are going to be. Now its just a waiting game! In the mean time, this weeks dinner menu is spicy, we have daily walks planned..... and I might sneak in a few jumping jacks in there too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So, um, 'spending some quality time' with Kevin might also help. That's as tame as I can put it and I'm still blushing over the interwebs :)
Haha, good luck and we can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment