Monday, October 15, 2012

Recent Happenings

Well it's been awhile since we have given everyone an update mostly because we are too busy to really sit down and compose something!

First things first, Nora is growing up way to fast! She is so big and has an even bigger personality! She loves to talk and her vocabulary is growing everyday. She also is mommy and daddy's little helper. She wants to do everything we do which is so cute! She now has 11 teeth and man did she ever let us know when those molars were breaking through!



Stinker!

Secondly, I had my first business trip with my company in Orlando the first week of October. We were lucky to have Grandma come out to Enid and spend the week with Nora. They sure did have a blast together and I survived the week away from her with only a little separation anxiety!

The most exciting news of all is that Daddy is finally home from 2 months of training and we are soooo happy to be a family of three again! We sure did miss having Dada at home!! Yay!

In other news.....

While Kevin was gone I managed to get in most of my training runs for my first half marathon since having Nora. Lucky for  me I have great friends who were there to help me since Nora won't sit in the jogging stroller from more than about 6 miles. Yesterday was the big race and I was so excited to be running it with Erica! It was her first 1/2 marathon and my fourth and we were able to push each other the entire race. It was so fun and it was awesome to have Kevin and Nora cheering us on along the course!




4 comments:

Erica McClure said...

Why from these pictures does it look like I trailed Ashley when I was ahead of her most of the time!?

The Buntens said...

Well you see, I would surge ahead when I saw the camera to make it look like I was winning! But in the end, all that matters is I beat you! Haha! Love ya!

The Buntens said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Buntens said...
This comment has been removed by the author.